You are currently filtering by manufacturer:
Try changing the filter to "All" to see products under this section.
GC TroubleShooting Maintenance On-site (Part No: CS-IE-GC-12)
1 day course for a group of up to 10 analysts
- The inlet system, column and detector
- Troubleshooting the chromatogram is investigated through an evaluation of;
* Inlet system optimisation – split/splitless, temperature, deactivation etc.
* Detector optimisation
* Changes to the chromatographic baseline – drifting, noisy etc.
* Changes to chromatographic peak shape – broadening, splitting etc
If you are interested in this POA item simply fill in the form below and click the "Request Quotation" button.