By Joana Bernardo on Thu 29 November 2018
Syrris is hosting a free educational webinar that aims to be an introduction to Reaction Calorimetry, on Tuesday December 11th. Be sure to register!
Do you want to know more about reaction calorimetry and its role in chemical safety and process development? Then you can’t miss this Syrris webinar: Introduction to Reaction Calorimetry.
- What is calorimetry and its role in Process Development?
- Why is it important to perform calorimetric studies?
- Different types/applications of calorimetry
- Overview of reaction calorimetry
- Real life process improvement examples using reaction calorimetry
- Live Q&A Session
This is the perfect opportunity for students and experienced chemists looking to develop an understanding of reaction calorimetry, to discuss any calorimetry questions with the chemistry experts from Syrris!
Should you like more information on this webinar or calorimetry, please contact our Sales Team.