Specialising in gentle mixing as well as vigorous shaking, GFL Shaking Incubators are used for applications that require exactly reproducible orbital motions and temperatures of up to +70°C, e.g. incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies, as well as for bacterial culture. The units carry the CE mark.
Incubation time, temperature and shaking frequency regulation are microprocessor-controlled. Fast and exact temperature setting, exact reproducibility of set values.
- built-in RS232 interface for data transfer of measurement, control and adjustment tasks via PC.
- temperature range: from 8°C above ambient to +70°C. Serial cooling coil for operation below ambient temperature. Operation with cooling coil: +20°C to +70°C (dependent on cooling media and ambient temperature)
- temperature constancy (temporal): ±0.2°C
- soft-touch keys with clear symbols
- setting and display of temperature (in 0.1°C increments), shaking frequency and incubation time: digital - LED.
- optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior with a ventilator
- electronic monitoring of the temperature controller. Over-temperature cut-out: electronical / dependent on the set value, to protect the test substances, and electro-mechanically, to protect the unit. Under-temperature cut-out: electronical, max. 9.9°C below set temperature.
- shaking motion: orbital, can be switched on and off.
- silent and robust shaking mechanism with gentle start-up.
- Incubation time: 1 minute to 999:59 hours
- the microprocessor-controlled timer continuously displays the remaining period of the incubation process and triggers an audible alarm at the finish
- Maximum load 3031 / 3032 / 3033: 12kg / 12kg / 20kg
- Supply requirements: 230V 50/60 Hz, 0.8kW (other voltages are available on request)
Lift-up, transparent acrylic cover. Volume / capacity: approx. 46 litres / 1 shaking tray. Outer casing made of heavy-duty ABS and powder-coated, electrolytically galvanized sheet steel. The aluminium shaking platform includes four plastic pins to accept a shaking tray or a universal mount (accessories).
- shaking frequency: 20 to 250rpm max.
(one-door design) / Type 3033
Acrylic window panels. Volume: approx. 45L / approx. 150L, capacity: 2 shaking trays (for vessel heights > 150 mm / 180 mm: 1 shaking tray). Outer casing in powder-coated, electrolytically galvanized sheet steel. Interior cabinet, the insides of the doors and the shaking platform are stainless steel. The frame, permitting the use of two shaking trays, is included. A fluorescent lamp for interior illumination is separated from the interior cabinet by a diffusing screen.
- Shaking speed type 2032: 20 to max. 250rpm
- Shaking speed type 3033: 20 to max. 250rpm, if only bottom tray is fitted, max. 200rpm, if both trays are fitted