The SD series are developed for long-term storage at extreme low and stable temperatures. The cryogenic containers are designed with high efficiency multi layer super insulation, narrow neck opening to limit nitrogen evaporation and temperature fluctuations, providing reliable and efficient sample cryopreservation, collected in straws, cryovials or blood bags. Our unique turning system of the inner basket with a turning handle positioned on the outside, avoids the user needing to use their hands in the cryovessel.
- Liquid, gas, dry storage possible
- Narrow neck opening of the container offers lowest possible evaporation rate and extreme low storage temperatures, even in gas phase
- Turning table with rotating handle on the outside of the vessel
- S170 CryoController for automatic filling of cryo-container, temperature and liquid nitrogen level measurement, alarm transmission
- Data transfer towards a supervision management system (optional)
- Gas spring assisted opening lid with locking device (optional)
- Wide range of polycarbonate, aluminium and stainless steel racks available
The vessels are made in France with stainless steel, according to the highest quality levels. All units of the SD series are CE-marked, and comply with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE.Containers for gas and dry storage are available on request.