AS 400 control:
The AS 400 control is used for the sieving of dry goods with test sieves of a diameter up to 400mm. The uniform, horizontal circular motion ensures exact separation of the product to be sieved.
Please order clamping device, test sieves and collecting pan separately.
- Sieving with circular sieving motion according to DIN 53477
- Free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, speed, interval)
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs
- Integrated interface for evaluation software EasySieve®
- Electrical supply data: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
The clamping devices of AS 200 and AS 300 are also suitable for the AS 400.AS 200 tap:
For sieve analysis of certain products such as activated carbon, abrasives, coal, spices and diamonds, as specified in the corresponding standards.
Please order test sieves and collecting pan separately.AS 200 jet:
- Horizontal, circular sieving motion with vertical taps
- Suitable for dry sieving
- Robust and maintenance-free
- Electrical supply data: 230 V, 50 Hz
The air jet sieving machine AS 200 jet is particularly suitable for light materials with particle sizes in the lower micron range which tend to agglomerate.
Please order test sieve and vacuum cleaner separately.
- Open Mesh Function to reduce the number of near-mesh particles
- Operation with standard Retsch sieves, 203 mm (8") diameter, 1" or 2" high
- Adapter for 200mm sieves optional
- Free manual (standard) or automatic (accessory) pressure regulation
- High flexibility through adjustable nozzle speed
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs, additional Quick Start mode
- Electrical supply data: 230 V, 50/60 Hz