Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 ml, PP
- Ergonomic operation: Simple, practical and ergonomic single-hand operation. Large labelling area.
- Lid design: Hinged lid for minimized sample evaporation during storage and incubation in a wide range of temperatures from -86°C to 80°C
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot-tested and certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur® purity levels
- Centrifugation safety: Maximum safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25 000 x g and fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15 mL tubes - many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: Available in Eppendorf LoBind® material for maximum recovery of valuable samples
From 80°C on, please use the Tube Clip opener Cat. No. 9.409 294