The Midi-Concentrator from Christ: all-purpose table-top system for routine concentration works of larger sample volumes. Suitable for typical solvents: e.g. acetonitrile, acetone, chloroform, dioxane, methylenchloride, ethanol, hexane, methanol, TFA, water.
- Simple operation with the push of a button: interface CDplus, automatic sequence for start and stop, vacuum on and off depending on rotor, automatic aeration, therefore samples are prevented from spitting.
- Magnetic drive system with speed control: centrifugal force eliminates bumping and foaming, no rotating parts outside the rotor chamber.
- Vacuum measurement and control.
- Ramp programming function for vacuum and temperature.
- Fast evaporation: high energy input through electrical heating of rotor chamber, cam be set in 1°C intervals from room temperature to +80°C, large cross-section for optimized vapour transport to vacuum pump.
- Useful for water and solvent containing samples: basic SpeedDry system comes with durable glass cover, stainless steel rotor chamber, chemically resistant sealings, anodized rotors.
- Broadest range of rotors, large sample capacities.
- Cold trap for improved, faster evaporation results and solvent recovery.
Equipped with cold trap (volume 2 litres, temperature -50°C), solvent-resistant glass lid with vacuum hose DN16 and one rotor for 24 tubes 10/15 ml, further rotors available as accessories, see list below.
Required for operation: chemically resistant diaphragm pump (final vacuum <10 mbar, suction capacity approx. 2 m³/h) and connecting pieces DN16. (e.g. type MZ 2C, manufacturer VACUUBRAND).