- Digital LED control panel
- Independent control of speed and temperature
- Timer 1 second to 9 days
- Retraceble platform, easier access to the samples
These combined shaker and incubators are ideal for scientists doing cell culturing procedures, especially suspension culture applications. All units are compact enough to be positioned on the laboratory bench.
When SI600C is combined with the SRC4 recirculating cooler, or equivalent, the SI600C can operate at temperatures down to 15 °C below ambient (min. 5 °C). At the SI600C all viewing windows are also double glazed to prevent condensation when the unit is set to sub-ambient temperatures. The Incubators have a versatile clamping system which secures most sizes and mixtures of flask up to 1 litre on the SI500 and 2 litres on the SI600 and SI600C. Typically, the SI500 platform will accommodate the following Erlenmeyer flasks: 12 x 250 ml, or 9 x 500 ml or 4 x 1000 ml while the SI600 and SI600C can accommodate the following: 6 x 2000ml, 9 x 1000ml or 15 x 500ml.
- Microprocessor controlled
- 51 or 115 Litre capacity available
- Digital display for temperature and speed
- Timer from 1 second to 9 days
- USB connection
- Forced air circulation ensures uniform heating of the load
- Unique retractable platform for easy loading and unloading