Ideal for determination of the melting point of powders up to 360 °C and substances that do not have a clear transparent melting point.
Both devices have a USB interface that permits printing a measuring protocol or generating a PDF file that corresponds to the demands of a contemporary QMS documentation.
Properties for both models:
- Digital temperature control on large display
- Selectable user language German or English
- Sample can be monitored through a magnifying glass with integrated light
- For capillaries with 1.4mm outer diameter
- Text display of error messages
- Keyboard covered with foil for easy cleaning
- USB port
- Height adjustable table stand
- Operating instructions in German, English, Spanish, French and Russian.
- Brief instructions right at the device
- Up to 3 measurements could be stored and printed as protocol at the same time
- The protocol contains all the relevant data of the probe, the measurement and the device
2: For visual, semi-automatic measurement with magnifying glass.
In this model, the melting point is determined visually (max. and then saved by pushing the "Save" key. The value can be printed or stored by pushing the memory button and read on the display until the device is switched off or a new measurement is performed.
3: For visual measurement with magnifying glass or automatic measurement.
Either fully automatic or visual measurements, 1 sample each.
If you chose automatic measurement, additionally a transparency progression is printed. For visual measurement, only the melting point determined by you will be printed. The value can be stored by pushing the memory button and read on the display until the device is switched off or a new measurement is performed.
Scope of delivery: Melting point meter, table stand, 100 melting point tubes, protection hood, USB-cable, Software. Refill pack melting point tubes for LLG-uniMELT
please order Cat. No. 9.208 131.