Epoch™ is a monochromator-based microplate spectrophotometer that offers superior functionality at an accessible price. Controlled by the easy-to-use Gen Data Analysis Software, Epoch is designed for a wide range of applications, from nucleic acid and protein quantification to cell-based assays and ELISAs.
- Spectrophotometer for single, dual and multi-wavelength measurements in endpoint and kinetic read, as well as spectral and well area scanning
- Wavelength range: 200 - 999 nm, selectable in 1 nm increments
- 6- to 384-well plate reading capability
- Xenon flash lamp to last the instrument's lifetime
- Robust housing design for longevity even under heavy usage
- Full Gen5 Data Analysis Software for data collection, export and printing included
- Compatible with Take3 Plate for direct nucleic acid and protein quantification in up to sixteen 2 µL samples at a time
Typical Applications: ELISA, nucleic acid quantification, DNA purity measurements, protein quantification, cytotoxicity, cell proliferation and spectral scanning.