Analytical and Precision Balances Explorer®
Highest performance, most technically advanced balance from OHAUS
- High resolution multi-lingual colour VGA touch display with icons for simple operation
- Programmable multi-functional touch-free sensors for cleanliness, speed and safety
- Multiple application modes plus library for storage of personal application settings
- External calibration, High capacity and EC type approved models also available
- Application: Weighing (17 units + custom units), Parts Counting, % weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Checkweighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential weighing, Density determination, Peak hold, Ingredient costing, Pipette adjustment, Gross/Net/Tare Weighing
- Display: High resolution full-color VGA graphic display (5.7" diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data.
- Operation: Mains Operation
- Communication: Easy access communication ports including USB host, USB device, RS232 and an optional 4th port for either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Direct Data Transfer Function.
- Construction: Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, anti-static glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover, automatic draftshield doors on selected models
- Design features: 3-door frameless draftshield with removable panels on 0.1mg and 1mg models. Optional automatic draftshield doors on 0.1mg and 0.01mg models, with built in ionizer on 0.01mg automatic draftshield door models. Modular display design with adjustable angle (attach to base, wall or optional tower). AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system. Level assist feature with illuminated level indicator. Selectable environmental and auto-print settings. Integral weigh below hook. Protective in-use cover. Software lock switch.