Viscometer SV-10 / SV-100
Sine-wave Vibro Viscometer SV-10/SV-100 measures viscosity by detecting the driving electric current necessary to resonate the two sensor plates at constant frequency of 30Hz and amplitude of less than 1mm.
- wide range of measurements
- temperature measurements: 0 to 160°C
- high accuracy: ±1% of measured value
- small sample size of 35ml and optional 10ml sample vial or 13ml quartz glass vial
- easy cleaning of stainless steel sensor plates and temperature sensor (all gold plated)
- WinCT-Viscosity is software to import the measured data of viscosity and temperature to a PC and graphically display the changes in real-time for your analysis
- easy calibration with distilled water (SV-10)
- sample heating or cooling with "Water Jacket"
- approved measuring method acc. to JCSS (Japan Calibration Service Systems)