The HandyLab 680 increases the measuring accuracy via:
- IDS technology. The digitalization of the measuring signal eliminates interferences.
- AutoRead function. Autoread provides a stable, precise measuring value.
- CMC (Continuous Measurement Control) visualizes whether the measuring value is within the calibration range.
- QSC (Quality Sensor Control) informs about the actual condition of the electrode and therefore increases operation safety.
The HandyLab 680 increases the operator comfort via:
- IDS Technology. The secure allocation of the calibration data to the sensor eliminates any uncertainty about the date and results of its last calibration. This saves time and money while assuring the highest confidence in your measurements.
- Traceability of the measuring values by the digital and automatic capture of all sensor data.
- User administration can be activated to allow tiered access and capabilities ensuring security and confidence of your data.
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format via USB interface to the PC or the USB memory stick, or, as an alternative, formatted transfer to Excel by means of MultiLabImporter (included in the delivery).
pH meter Set HandyLab 680 with pHT electrode A7780 IDS and Z389 for general applicationsHL680pHField:
pH meter Set HandyLab 680 with pHT electrode BlueLine 24 pH IDS and Z389 for on-site measurementsHL680pHFood:
pH meter Set HandyLab 680 with pH electrode BlueLine 21 pH IDS (with reinforcement and integrated temperature sensor)and Z389 for penetration measurements in the food section