The Legato® series syringe pumps provide the smoothest most accurate flow available. The intuitive, chemically resistant touch screen enables the user to quickly create configurations and recall them for ease of use. Single syringe, single remote syringe, dual syringe and multirack configurations are available along with the infuse only or infuse/withdraw/continuous operation (model dependent).
- Single and dual syringe infuse, infuse withdraw & continuous models
- Holds syringe sizes from 0.5ul to 140 ml (Model dependent)
- Flow rates down to the picoliter/min (Model dependent)
- Programmable interface without the need for a PC (Model dependent)
- USB / RS-232 / TTL Interfaces for external control (RS232 available on Legato® 200 Series Only)
- Rugged construction with cold rolled steel chassis
Electrospinning, Flow Cytometry, Microfluidics, Mass Spec, Drug Discovery, Organic Synthesis, Nanofluidics, Stereotaxic InjectionsLegato® 100 Single Syringe Infusion Pump:
This pump is ideal for applications where a single syringe is used.Legato® 101 Dual Syringe Nanoliter Pump:
This infusion only pump is ideal for applications where dual syringes are required with small volumes under 10ml.Legato® 110 Single Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
110 is based on the Legato®
100. It offers infuse/withdraw flow control and programmability for up to two multi-step programs of 50 steps each. This pump is ideal for more complex multi-step dosing and has multi-mode operation.Legato® 185 Single Syringe Infusion/Withdraw Pump:
It offers infuse/withdraw flow control and programmability for up to two multi-step programs of 50 steps each. This pump is ideal for more complex multi-step dosing and has multi-mode operation. Minimum flow rate only 0.54 pl/min.Legato® 200 Dual Syringe Infusion Pump:
This unit supports infuse only. User definable flow rates with selectable target volumes or time values to control the total infusion volume.Legato® 210 Dual Syringe Infuse/Withdraw Pump:
This unit supports infuse only, withdraw only, infuse/withdraw, withdraw/infuse and continuous mode. User defined flow rates with selectable target volumes.