Workstation model SMA-ARB
The behrotest® workstation model SMA-ARB is a basic system for simultaneous aqua regia digestion of either 6 or 12 samples for heavy metals analysis.
- Precision 6 or 12 sample SMA heating block for round-bottom sample vessels of Ø 41.8 mm, temperature range 20 to 300 °C.
- External ET 2 controller, operating range 20 to 399°C. Time settings from 10 to 120 min. and continuous operation.
- 6 or 12 SR 2 250 ml round-bottom sample vessels with standard taper mouth and PVDF collar.
- 6 or 12 RFK 1 Allihn reflux condensers.
- 6 or 12 AS 1 absorption vessels.
- SG/B stainless steel vessel holding frame for 6 or 12 sample vessels.
- Support scaffold with cooling water distributor and storage holder for 6 or 12 condensers.
Workstation model SMA-ARM
SMA-ARM workstations are provided with a programmable microprocessor-controlled time/temp. controller as well as a fume manifold for drawing off the acid vapors. This results in greater convenience and functionality in routine laboratory operations.