This technology allows fast and convenient DNA sample preparation for subsequent analysis. The ready to use Arcis system enables you to go from sample to amplifiable DNA in under 3 minutes.
DNA is prepared and stabilised without the need for instrumentation or complicated heating or cooling steps. The DNA is suitable for use in PCR and qPCR reactions using standard and fast cycling protocols.
- Simple 2-step process
- No instrumentation required
- DNA stable for 2 weeks
- hipped and stored at ambient temperature
The Arcis DNA Prep Kit has been successfully trialled at a range of industrial and academic settings, using the following technologies:
- End-point PCR
- qPCR (SYBR and probe-based)
- Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Sequencing (Sanger, Pyro and Next-Generation)
- DNA fragment analysis (3500 Genetic Analyzer)