Hydrogen Generator 260 Flow Rate Parker H2PEM-260
The Hydrogen Generators for Fuel Gas use a proton exchange membrane, eliminating the use of liquid electrolytes with hydrogen generators. It has been proven in over 40,000 GC installations worldwide and are the most reliable hydrogen generators on the market. There is minimal maintenance required and no inconvenient amount of downtime, simply just change the filters every six months, and the desiccant cartridge when it turns dark brown. All that is needed to generate hydrogen for weeks of operation. Automatic water filling is also available for all fuel gas hydrogen generators.
The user can connect in-house supply of deionized water to the nitrogen generator for hands free operation. This system has an output capacity of 260 cc/minute. All Parker Hydrogen Generators meet the NFPA requirements, and the OSHA 1910.103 regulations governing the storage of hydrogen.
Hydrogen Generators Benefits:
- Ideal for fuel gas for up to 14 FIDs
- Avoids having dangerous and costly hydrogen cylinders
- Exclusive water management system and control circuitry maximize uptime
- Easy status checks and water level indication with unique display lighting
- Remote control and monitoring are capable by adding USB options bay controller
- Compact and reliable
- Includes 2-year warranty
- No liquid caustics required