|Respirators silv-Air c, Moulded Masks|
These filter classes are minimum requirements and simply serve as a guide. It is the wearers' responsibility to make sure the breathing apparatus conforms to the requirements in terms of hazardous materials and concentration before use!
FFP 1: for particles that are neither toxic nor associated with fibrosis. For protection up to 4 times the corresponding threshold limit value
FFP 2: for hazardous or harmful particles, vapour and smoke; filters for solid and liquid particles with a medium filtering level. For protection up to 10 times the corresponding threshold value
FFP 3: for poisonous particles, vapour and smoke; filters for solid and liquid aerosols with a high filtering classification. For protection up to 30 times the corresponding threshold limit value
R labelling: The mask has been tested for reusability and has the required performance features for wearing during a second work shift.
NR: non reusable
D labelling: The mask has undergone additional dolomite dust testing and therefore affords excellent breathability, even in extremely dusty environments and during longer periods of use.
- highest safety (certified according EN149)
- anatomical design and soft material-edges, avoid bruising to the face
- compatible with safety spectacles because of the safe optimised nose-area
- seamless, continuous headband for comfortable and secure mask fit
- innovative shape-optimised design
- circulatory venting via the soft edges, prevents fogging of safety spectacles
- Colour coding
- model silv-Air 2220 with carbon layer in the filter reduces unpleasant odors additionally
Type: silv-Air pro 7320
Description: with exhale valve
Colour coding: black
|Description||with exhale valve|
|Type||silv-Air pro 7320|
Fine dust masks
Safety fine-dust masks