Due to the ongoing pandemic, there has been a global shortage among liquid handling products meaning long lead times and unavailability. At Lab Unlimited, we are pleased to have a large range of liquid handling products by Brand, ranging pipette tips to microtubes with short lead times at affordable pricing. The available ranges include:
These dispenser tips are for efficient, step-by-step dispensing that is improved by the proven features of the classic BRAND PD-Tips. Due to the patented size coding, HandyStep® touch and HandyStep® electronic from BRAND automatically detect the tip volume. These dispenser tips are compatible with all other instruments in the HandyStep® family and repetitive pipettes from other manufacturers.
There is positive displace principles with the dispenser pipettes that allows precise work, even with viscous media or media with high vapour pressure. The PD-Tips protect the stepper from aerosols with the tightly sealed pistons. This also prevents any contamination and ensures a long life of the instrument.
- Range of volumes from 0.1ml to 50ml
- Compatible with multiple different repetitive pipettes
- Compatible with automatic size detection: HandyStep® touch, HandyStep® electronic, Gilson® Repetman®, Rainin AutoRep™ E
- Are cleanroom quality
- Available in BIO-CERT® quality (free of DNA, RNase, endotoxins, and ATP)
- Comply with ISO 8655
- Delivered with a batch certificate
- Manufactured from high-quality raw materials
- Adapter for sizes 25ml and 50ml included
- Adapters of the 25ml and 50ml can be autoclaved at 121° C
The microtubes have an attached cover (PP) that reduces the danger of contamination or mistakes due to mixing up covers. There is a silicone ring in the cover that provides optimal seal for the reaction tube without meeting the contents of the reaction tube itself. These tubes are suitable for storing liquid nitrogen in the gas phase.
- With matte label field
- Application from -196 °C to 121 °C
- Suitable for autoclaving under DIN EN 285, at 121 °C (2 bar)
BRAND offers a large variety of pipette tips that can be used with various pipettes such as micropipettes, automatic pipettes, and much more. There are ultra-low retention and BIO-CERT tips also available. You can find the right pipette to suit your research needs.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?