Sample preparation with Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ syringe filters help provide consistent and reliable experimental results. These syringe filters provide high quality filtration solutions for a range of samples and applications. The premium Titan3™ range provides even higher levels of confidence due to the robust design characteristics (burst pressures of 120psi for the 30mm range), cleaner extracts due to the inclusion of a pre-filter (most 30mm products) and ease of membrane selection via the color coded ring.
This increased performance results in increased confidence in results without compromising ease of use or cost.
Membrane Selection Guide
Choose a filter or membrane based on:
1. Chemical compatibility of the membrane and housing with your sample matrix
2. Size and amount of particulates in the sample
3. Potential interactions (binding) between the membrane and sample components
4. Special considerations such as requirement for pre-filter or inorganic ion certification
• Titan3™ filter housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
• Solutions at temperatures up to 100°C can be f ltered using Titan3™ syringe filters.
• Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125°C for 15 minutes
• The inlet connection is an enhanced female Luer Lock™ fitting designed for extra security when attached to a Luer Lock syringe
• The outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection