Double-walled wide-mouth bottles GLS 80®, DURAN®
The DURAN® double-walled wide-mouth bottles GLS 80® incorporate an integral jacket that isolates the contents from the external environment. Heated or cooled liquids can be circulated through the jacket to control the temperature within the screw topped DURAN® bottle.
- Simple, low cost, jacketed chemostat or bioreactor for cell culture.
- Vessel for temperature-controlled reactions such as enzyme digestions.
- Simple continuous flow stirred reactor system with the optional GLS 80® cap components.
- Thermostatic vessel to maintain fluids, or high viscosity liquids at a constant temperature, useful when working with endo- or exothermic reactions.
- Large cold trap or condenser when used with dry ice in the inner container.
- Usable temperature range of - 40 to + 120 °C.
- Manufactured from DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- All components are fully autoclavable.
- Available in two sizes: 500 and 1000 ml.
- Compatible with full range of wide mouth GLS 80® connection cap systems for liquid addition or removal during processing.