Durable bi-metal thermometer with a maximum registering pointer (red), moved up by the temperature measuring pointer, (black), to indicate the highest temperature achieved, and remains there until it is manually reset.
- Traceable to NIST Standard
- Threaded connection (1/4" NPT), screws directly into in-line processes, can be used to mount thermometer on included stand
- Waterproof and pressurised, withstands autoclave cycles and has a removable protective silicone sleeve to prevent moisture from making contact with the dial
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel with a glass lens; withstands pressure, high temperatures and rust
- Tested and inspected in the USA
- Includes a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy and instructions
- Available as an option with an individual Thermometer Calibration Report