BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications.
White PCR products offer significantly better results for qPCR, and are specifically recommended by many thermocycler manufacturers.
- Suitable for use in common thermocyclers
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- qPCR: Products which are suitable for Real Time PCR (qPCR)
The strips of 8 PCR tubes with attached, flat individual caps provide an ideal protection against contamination. The highly transparent cap makes them ideal for a quantitative Real Time PCR. Available in Standard (0.2 ml) or Low Profile (0.15 ml).