Sterilization of inoculating loops, tweezers and small instruments within seconds.
- Sturdy and maintenance-free, no wearing parts
- No gas, no open flame - Works with standard electrical power
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Instant, ready-to-use, no warm-up time, no waiting
- Sterilization temperature: 900 to 1300°C
- Touch-free START, with IR- sensor and adjustable timer (5 to 7 seconds)
- For use in Laminar Flow Cabinets
- Ideal for mobile operation in the field
The schuett solaris is the perfect solution if an open flame should be avoided or gas cartridges etc. are not available. Used with standard electrical power. Reaches the safe working temperature of 900 to 1300°C within a split second. No excess heat, no energy consumption between work cycles. START is generated by an infra-red sensor, which allows for efficient one-handed operation. Pathogenic material is kept inside the sterilization chamber. No spreading, no splashing. Working angle adjustment (4-steps).