Precision-swabs are engineered for use in a variety of environments and applications. They are ideal for use with cleaner degreasers, head cleaners, flux removers and other solvents for fast, precision cleaning.
Wrapped foam swabs
- Durable wrapped foam swabs designed for precise applications.
- Good particle entrapment and work well as solvent applicators
- Small tips allow use in very tight tolerance areas
- Wrapped foam delivers superior abrasion resistance for removal of tough contaminants
- Pointed end works especially well as a pick.
Sealed polyester swabs
- Very clean and durable all-purpose swabs
- Featuring either knit or nonwoven fabric heads, these swabs are acid and solvent resistant
- Sealed edges build in high strength with no loose fibers or particulates
- Ideal for tough scrubbing around raised shapes
- Cleanroom process gives the lowest ionic, non-volatile residue and particle contaminants.
Sealed foam swabs
- Economical general purpose swabs
- Best solvent retention
- Excellent particle entrapment
- The open cell structure gives the best solvent holding ability of any style of swab
- Free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process
- Fiberless construction does not generate particles.
- Suitable for ISO Class 4 Cleanrooms and higher