HPLC reservoir bottles DURAN®, borosilicate 3.3 glass, with conical base
The DURAN® reservoir bottles have been designed for use in high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and allows longer, uninterrupted analyses. A central cavity in the bottom of the bottle allows mobile phases and solvents to be dispensed without tilting the bottle. Side vent hole in the base for ultrasonic bath degassing, or water drainage after cleaning.
- GL 45 Thread
- ISO 3585
- Type I neutral glass, by USP / EP
- With Retrace Code and certificate for manufacturing lot traceability
- Available in four sizes: 1, 2, 5, or 10 Litres
- 5 and 10 litre bottles can accommodate magnetic stirring bars
- Durable white enamel volume graduations
- Autoclavable at 121°C or 134°C
Don't Miss Out!
You can get this SCAT VENT COMPLETELY FREE
when you purchase these HPLC bottles and this Duran cap!Promotion ends December 31st 2019.