Transparent, neck with NS 29/32. Can be used as a safety flask with a rotary evaporator.
High thermal stability and chemical resistance.
The advantages of PFA:
- Especially suitable for use in trace analysis
- Long-term maintenance of low-concentration reference materials in PFA containers
- No memory effects
- Practically no carryover, no cross-contamination due to the extremely hydrophobic, anti-adhesive and smooth surfaces
- High thermal stability, from -200 °C to +260 °C, autoclavable.
- Chemical inertness against nearly all chemicals
- Good transparency and dimensional stability
- Easy to clean
- Use of high purity raw materials