Portable and robust analyser for pH and ORP measurement. With the integrated data logger, up to 5000 measured values can be recorded, conveniently transferred to the PC via the USB interface and evaluated there.
- High-contrast LCD display
- Memosens sensors and analogue pH sensors can be used
- Detachable sensor quiver protects against drying out and damage
- Display of sensor condition with Sensoface
- Calibration with automatic buffer recognition "Calimatic"
- Automatic detection of the temperature sensor
- With real-time clock
- Customised pH calibration Cal SOP via PC software
- User management for access control
The device can be operated with either 4 AA batteries, 4 NiMH rechargeable batteries, or 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery (rechargeable via USB interface).
Incl. Memosens pH sensor SE 102-MS: pH eletrode with refillable liquid electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm, and integrated NTC temperature probeScope of supply:
pH meter, 4 x AA batteries, Memosens pH sensor SE 102-MS, Memosens cable CA/MS-001XFA-L, carrying strap, case, USB cable, buffer set CaliMat (1 x pH 4.00/7.00/9.00 each), specific test report, operating instructions