Powerful and highly flexible container stirrers designed to be used across industries; compact and lightweight construction, easily detachable.
Basic models include:
- operating pressure max. 6 bar
- air consumption 23 L/sec. at 6 bar
- clockwise rotation
- ATEX certification
- motor drive PM 120 made of stainless steel
- continuously adjustable speed control valve
- traverse support made of stainless steel
- stirring system type SW 2 diam. 400 mm with residue paddle
- connection coupling
- clip plug
PMC container stirrers include certification to ATEX regulations for use in zones 1 and 2, potentially explosive atmospheres.Traverse support for IBCs, stainless steel
Thanks to its light weight and compact design, no trolleys or other hoisting devices are required to detach the motor.Foldable stirrer with swing-out system
The BuddeMix SW folding system allows access through the smallest container openings whilst ensuring maximum stirring effect.Suitable for low to high viscosity media.Easy to clean
The stirrer can easily be dismantled without tools which eases cleaning.