DURAN® TILT the smart, reusable bottle system for cell culture media preparation
DURAN® TILT is perfectly designed for making work in biosafety cabinets and clean hoods safer and easier. The handling of traditional cell culture media bottles in biosafety cabinets and hoods is inconvenient and time-consuming for researchers. The innovative features of the DURAN® TILT bottle changes everything. The TILT bottle has two positions: upright for filter sterilization or storage, and tilted at 45° for pipetting.
- The TILT bottle has a unique 45° tilt position for pipetting. The innovative design enables both good aseptic and ergonomic practice.
- The GL 56 mouth has a 100 % bigger opening than the standard GL 45 mouth for easier pipetting. It easily accommodates even the largest serological pipettes, and helps avoid contamination.
- The ergonomically shaped GL 56 screw cap is easy to open and close. Made from a non-cytotoxic polymer.
- Vacuum resistant glass bottle for the safe filter sterilisation of media.
- Space saving shape for fridge storage and warming media in a water bath
- Low bottle height is practical in the biosafety cabinet.
- Tilted volume indicators for convenience
- Manufactured from DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 glass, a tried and trusted material certified as non-cytotoxic (according to ISO 10993-5:2009). DURAN® glass does not leach any organic molecules that might affect the culturing of cells. Borosilicate 3.3 glass for reusability and lower whole life costs.
TILT accessories please order separately.