Neon new generation laboratory chairs. Neon offers the best possible support for the body and excellent sitting comfort to wellbeing at work in the laboratory. Neon supports the forward-leaning sitting position that is often necessary for the laboratory work. So Neon is always the ideal solution for the laboratory, when a really comfortable chair is needed.
- Resistant to disinfectants and chemicals: Resistant to all of the usual disinfectants and chemicals.
- Seat and backrest upholstery made of artificial leather (soft and comfortable, washable and antibacterial) or soft-touch PU foam (extremly robust, washable and antibacterial) in black.
- Contaminant-free: No toxic substance and emission.
- Award winning for shape and sustainability. Neon is the first laboratory chair to be awarded the "Blue Angel" eco-label.
- Extra large, ergonomically designed backrest.
- Neon can be adjusted in every possible way to cater for different body sizes and weights on the one hand and the most varied activities on the other.
- The synchronous technology provides an active-dynamic sitting experience. The seat and backrest accompany the body as it moves.
- Innovative changeable upholstery system.
- The 1+1 system makes the change of upholstery very easy: The upholstery elements are simply placed on the chair and fixed with a click. .
- Seat height adjustment by gas spring.
- Synchronous technology including ergonomics package with seat height, seat inclination, seat depth and backrest height adjustment as well as weight regulation.
- Solid black aluminium star base, flat design.
- The chrome-plated foot ring for the high chairs provides support through the wide tread area and can be easily and quickly adjusted in height.
- With certificate "Tested Safety" (GS mark).
- 10 years warranty, Made in Germany
Accessories: Multifunktional armrests (pair): Adjustable in height, width and depth as well as swiveling.