Sample jars with screw cap, PFA
With screw cap made of PFA. Cylindrical, tall shape.
Ideal for sample collection, transport and storage of samples.
The advantages of PFA
- Specially suitable for use in trace analysis
- Ideal for sensitive and valuable samples
- Long-term maintenance of low-concentration reference materials in PFA containers
- No memory effects
- Practically no carryover, no cross-contamination due to the extremely hydrophobic, anti-adhesive, smooth surfaces
- High thermal stability from -200°C to +260°C, autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar) according to DIN EN 285
- Chemical inertness against nearly all chemicals
- Good transparency and dimensional stability
- Easy to clean
- Use of high purity raw material