Desiccators are designed for storing or drying humidity-sensitive products, using silica gel. The tight fitting door protects the contents from atmospheric contamination. The controlled environment inside the desiccators are ideal for storing reference materials, library samples, metallographic specimens, tobacco and DNA-samples.
- Reinforced aluminium frame with acrylic panels (for Star-Vitrum made of Borosilicate glass 3.3)
- Door with magnetic catch and circular rubber seal
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Easy to read electronic digital hygrometer with temperature and humidity display
- Variable height shelves made of acrylic glass (for Star-Vitrum, Star-Big and Star-Auto-Big made of stainless steel)
- Telescopic shelves
- Desiccant tray
- Silica gel included
- Raster and rails made metal-free PA/fiberglass
- Rails with level numbering
With maintenance-free automatic drying that can maintain a constant humidity of between 20% and 30%, Automatic Desiccators are highly suitable for long-term storage. Even frequent opening of the door is compensated for automatically. The ideal solution for storing reference materials, electronics, photo equipment, papers, historical artefacts and much more. With four transparent acrylic shelves and hygrometer with positions for up to 17 shelves and stackable. Requires a 230 V, 50 Hz power supply.