This handy, manual bottle-top suction device is ideal for removing supernatant liquids e.g. culture media, from dishes, tissue culture flasks and multiwell plates or from residues after precipitation and centrifugation of proteins and nucleic acids.
- Safe removal of supernatants
- Works without a vacuum pump
- Fingertip vacuum control using using cell-cultureTM unit
- Suitable for use with disposable pipette tips, micropipettes and Pasteur pipettes
- Adapter and suction tube for the cell-culture TM unit are autoclavable (dispensing cartridge and pump unit are not autoclavable)
QuikSip™ is supplied with single channel pipetting unit for the removal of liquids from reaction vessels, test tubes, etc. An accessory 8-channel manifold is available for removing liquids from microtitre plates.
Items supplied: 1 QuikSip™ BT aspirator, 1 cell-culture™, 1 operating manual, 1 spare dispensing cartridge, 2 PP bottle-top adapters (GL 45/32 and GL 45/S40)
8 channel PP manifold. Autoclavable (121°C).