PDF data logger with display for recording, alarming as well as visualization of temperature and with external sensors also of relative humidity and pressure. Ideal for monitoring and documenting measured values during transport and storage. The data logger is pre-programmed and can be used without software. Changes or creation of configuration parameters (e.g. measuring interval, alarm limit values, and start parameters) can be made with the free software LogConnect.
Scope of supply:
- Automatic output as PDF and Excel file
- USB interface for wireless connection to a PC
- Memory for 40000 data records
- Recording interval adjustable (1 s to 24 h)
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5 °C at -10 to 60 °C
- Max-Min values are shown in the display (resettable)
- Movement sensor documents shocks
- Status and alarm LEDs with signal tone (buzzer)
- HACCP-compliant acc. to DIN EN12830
PDF data logger, 2 x AAA batteries, USB protection cap, mounting kitOptionally, external sensors for measuring relative humidity and pressure can be connected to the data logger via the USB port. Please order separately.